Can you use e-mail as part of your effective cold calling strategies? Yes, you can. But there are three things you need to do: 1) Make sure you grab their attention – starting with the title. And the topic is something that pertains and relates to your prospect. 2) Establish credibility with them. It can be a testimonial or a reference from someone that helps establish your credibility with them. 3) Add a call to action. Make sure you give them something to do at the end of the email. Finally, that email should not be long winded. Keep it short. Keep it simple.
Meridith Elliott Powell – Motivational Keynote Speaker
Her most requested Keynotes are:
* Change Redefined: Business Growth and Sales Strategies to Conquer in Uncertainty
* Leadership Redefined: Ownership, Engagement, Results
* Sales Redefined: Strategies to Open More Doors and Close More Sales
* Who Comes Next: Developing Your Future Leaders
Hire Meridith Elliott Powell for Coaching/Consulting
* Innovative Strategic Planning
* Leadership Development – LEAD
* Business Coaching
*Team Building Packages
to learn more about Meridith Elliott Powell, Business Growth and Sales Expert, from Asheville, North Carolina. Don’t forget to subscribe to Meridith’s Youtube channel too!
#Salestips #SalestipsforSuccess #Email #Coldcalling #SalesExpert #Selling #Prospecting