To shorten the sales cycle is to take a look at your top 10 ideal customers. The ones who love working with you, who regularly buy from you, enjoy working with you and you enjoy working with them too. Looking at your top 10 best customers, somewhere in there they all have something in common. It could be that they are all in the same industry, growth stage, same age in terms of being in business – whatever it is – write down what it is that they all have in common. Once you have done that – you have created your ideal prospect. From there – you now have a target to go after and you will be able to close more sales.
Hire Meridith Elliott Powell for Coaching/Consulting
* Innovative Strategic Planning
* Leadership Development – LEAD
* Business Coaching
*Team Building Packages
Keynote Speaker – Her most requested Keynotes are:
* Success Redefined: Business Growth and Sales Strategies to Conquer in Uncertainty
* Leadership Redefined: Ownership, Engagement, Results
* Sales Redefined: Strategies to Open More Doors and Close More Sales
Visit https://www.valuespeaker.com to learn more about Meridith Elliott Powell, Business Growth and Sales Expert, from Asheville, North Carolina. Don’t forget to subscribe to Meridith’s Youtube channel too!